• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An oddly specific question about the Hollywood Brown Derby

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
If I'm at the Brown Derby for lunch can I get something off the Lounge menu as well?

Like could I get an entree off the regular menu and then the smaller Cobb Salad off the Lounge menu too?

You can order from both the lounge and restaurant menus w/i the lounge but not sure if you've access to the lounge menu when you are eating in the restaurant.
ETA: the smaller portion of the Cobb salad was removed from the restaurant menu about a year ago.

ETA: the smaller portion of the Cobb salad was removed from the restaurant menu about a year ago.

How strange. But I bet this increases revenue, since DDP customers will pay OOP to add on the salad instead of using their credits for it as an entree. Or, even more foolishly, some DDP customers will use their 2 credits because they "must have" this signature dish.

My go-to lunch was the small Cobb and two additional appetizers; a nice 3 course meal without a heavy entree. (Ok, truth be told, usually 4 courses...gotta have dessert!)

Hmmm. Can the DDP be used in the lounge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter