• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anaheim hotels with 2 bedroom suites?

Tattylou

DIS Veteran
Hi- I'm looking into a Disneyland trip in April 2018. Last time we went there, we had 2 rooms at HOJO. This time I was hoping to rent a condo or house...until I heard Anaheim recently banned short term vacation rentals. Now I'm leary of doing a condo rental. So, I thought I'd ask for recommendations of hotels within walking distance of DL that have 2 bedroom suites. I know I could rent points and look at the GC, but that is still so pricey. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

A lot of the time Timeshare locations allow people to rent rooms. I know Peacock Suites has 2-bedroom suites. They are a Timeshare, but offer rentals on their website. We stayed there once through Timeshare and once through a Priceline blind bid. Similarly I've seen Dolphin's Cove (apartment style Timeshare) on hotel deal websites as bookable. So you could consider going that route.

Not sure how fancy you're looking for but PVI has 2 bedroom suites. We haven't stayed in one, staying there next month. But only one bathroom and it's a motel and not fancy. But across the street from entrance on Harbor and proximity to the parks is important for us.

A lot of the time Timeshare locations allow people to rent rooms. I know Peacock Suites has 2-bedroom suites. They are a Timeshare, but offer rentals on their website. We stayed there once through Timeshare and once through a Priceline blind bid. Similarly I've seen Dolphin's Cove (apartment style Timeshare) on hotel deal websites as bookable. So you could consider going that route.

I like the idea of timeshare rentals. Ideally, I wanted a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, full kitchen condo or townhouse. It will be me, DH, my 2 sons, and my parents. I like the space and privacy of a condo/townhouse set up. I saw some nice looking condos on vrbo, but hearing about Anaheim passing a law to ban short term rentals has made me nervous. Anyone know anything about that law?

I like the idea of timeshare rentals. Ideally, I wanted a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, full kitchen condo or townhouse. It will be me, DH, my 2 sons, and my parents. I like the space and privacy of a condo/townhouse set up.
You might like a 3 bedroom at the Worldmark Anaheim:
Three Bedroom: King in master, queen in second, twins in third bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in living area. These units have street views. Maximum Occupancy 8.
I recently stayed in a 3 bedroom with friends that own a Worldmark timeshare. It should be possible to rent a 3 bedroom from an owner, or possibly book directly for cash.

I like the idea of timeshare rentals. Ideally, I wanted a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, full kitchen condo or townhouse. It will be me, DH, my 2 sons, and my parents. I like the space and privacy of a condo/townhouse set up. I saw some nice looking condos on vrbo, but hearing about Anaheim passing a law to ban short term rentals has made me nervous. Anyone know anything about that law?
I believe this summer it goes into effect.

We have Desert Inn & Stuites booked (first time so can't comment yet on how it is). It's across the street and has 2 bedroom configurations.

We've stayed at both residence inns - the Maingate has a 2bed, 2 bath suite (where one is a loft bedroom/bath), and I believe the RI Anaheim resort has 2bd suites. Maingate is ok but older, Anaheim resort is new since august and awesome. Both have great full breakfasts. No complaints about either one.

We are staying at the Best Western Raffles on Harbor this weekend. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. I will let you know what think about it next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter