• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anbody Have or Asked for The Fruunch Recipe

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
from Boma's? I have heard that this combination fruit juice beverage is delicious, and I am wondering if anyone knows the ingredients.

This is one more great drink. I would love the ingredients too. Someone told me there was lemonade in it along with several other fruit juices. Would love to know exactly what mixture though!

TK

Will ask when I am there Saturday, but I do not know if they are sharing recipes yet at AKL.

Hi, I got this from one of the menus...hope it helps!

West African Fru-nch (a combination of lemonade, pineapple juice, guava juice, orange juice, and papaya juice).

Good luck! :)

I went to Boma's for dinner in May but never tried this. It does sound yummy though.

I bet it would be good as a frozen drink too. Or maybe with a little rum thrown in too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter