Anchorman 2. UGH!!!!!

luvgoing2disney

DIS Veteran
My SIL and her family are in town and she wanted to see Anchorman 2 because the first was so funny. I warned her that official and patron reviews were not good but we went anyway

What a total WASTE!!!

Without a doubt the worst movie I have ever spent money on. No doubt some will enjoy it but I think it will be a long time before my next Will Ferrell movie.

My 2 nephews went to see it today and said it was pretty awful too. I heard the reviews so i decided to skip it. So glad i did!

I loved anchorman, it was new and funny but as so often sequals become predicable and old

It's pretty much a guarantee that anything with Will Ferrell in it, I'm not going to like. I don't know what it is about that guy but I just find him nauseating

The movie looks pretty dumb even in the trailers/commercials, so im not surprised to hear everyone say it sucked.

It's pretty much a guarantee that anything with Will Ferrell in it, I'm not going to like. I don't know what it is about that guy but I just find him nauseating

I feel the same way. So many people love him, but I just don't find his type of comedy very funny, although I didn't mind him so much in Elf.

I love the first movie but its not like that was Oscar worthy so I'm not really expecting alot from the second. I'm sure it will have its moments though.

DH and I got the first Anchorman from Redbox the other night and couldn't even sit through the whole movie. Total waste of our $1.20 and can't imagine paying to go see the 2nd one!

Will Ferrel movies are hit or miss in our house. While we loved Elf, there are others that we just can't sit through.

So far Rotten Tomatoes is ranking it at 74%, on a par with the latest Hobbit movie. They've never steered me wrong, so I'll hold judgement until I've seen it.

I thought it was stupid yet totally hilarious. It was as I expected. You don't go see a Will Ferrell movie and expect Oscar winning plots or performances. If you do you are going to be disappointed every time.

I had never seen the first one...but we saw the second one this week. We went with two other families...we had 8 teenage boys in our group. They laughed, we laughed, we had a great time! It was soooo stupid, and I have no desire to ever see it again, but it was a fun evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter