• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And at Last I See...Walt Disney World! A May/June 2017 PTR *New TR Link 7/4*

T-Minus 28 Days!!

PSA: We are officially less than one month away from the graduation extravaganza! I can't believe it's that close, but I am SO SO excited!!

In the last few weeks, we received a very exciting package: t-shirts!

51379259586__3473E7D8-C7BA-4CA9-9DFB-2E778A279188.JPG.jpeg

We ordered these from EmbroideryPlusDesigns on Etsy and absolutely love how they turned out! We're having one more set of shirts made, and I'll be sure to post a picture once we get them.

We also created our countdown for this trip. When I was little, we called it "The Great Mousedown".:lovestruc

We made two and sent the other to Andrea and Kelsey.:thumbsup2

That's all I really have for now. Our Magic Bands are due to ship at any moment, and I am SO excited to get that box in the mail!!:cool1:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!:tinker:

Love the Zac Efron Sticker!

51379259586__3473e7d8-c7ba-4ca9-9dfb-2e778a279188-jpg-jpeg.234193
Shirts are Awesome!

I'm OBSESSED with those shirts!!! So cute!!!

Thanks so much! I love how they turned out.:lovestruc

Ahhhh you're less than a month away!!!!!

:banana::banana:

Less than a month, so exciting!! Those shirts are adorable!!

Thank you so much! They turned out really great.:thumbsup2

Love the Zac Efron Sticker!

Haha, thank you! HSM was a huge part of mine and Kelsey's childhoods, so I figured it was appropriate.:laughing:

Shirts are Awesome!

Thanks! :D

Oh my goodness your trip is SOOOO close!!!!!
I love love love all of your shirts!! From Captain Swan, to Hufflepuff Quidditch, to the Wishes quote!!!! All adorable!
Your fastpasses & plans sound amazing. Yay yay yay!
"The Great Mousedown" HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!! I also love your Troy Bolton sticker :hyper:

Oh my goodness your trip is SOOOO close!!!!!
I love love love all of your shirts!! From Captain Swan, to Hufflepuff Quidditch, to the Wishes quote!!!! All adorable!
Your fastpasses & plans sound amazing. Yay yay yay!
"The Great Mousedown" HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!! I also love your Troy Bolton sticker :hyper:

Thank you so much!! I am so happy with my shirt collection for this trip. I found those HSM stickers, and the Troy Bolton one was a must!

6 Days and Counting!!

WOW, I can't believe we're so close! It has been a whirlwind of a couple weeks, what with my last days of school and my last dance recital. I feel like I blinked and most of May has gone by!

Last week, this beautiful package arrived in the mail:

:banana::cool1:
No, we didn't intentionally get the same colors. :laughing: I jumped for joy when I got home from school and found these in the mailbox.:cool1:

Then, just a few days later, we got our new shirts!

This weekend is Kelsey's graduation! :banana: Mom and I drove up to be there for it, and we brought their gift bags with us.

Mom and I put these bags together for everyone and surprised Andrea and Kelsey with them. Everyone's were slightly different (same items, but different scents/patterns/flavors). This was mine:

So, I think that's all I have for now. I'm not sure if I'll have another update before we leave in SIX DAYS!! Hope everyone has a magical weekend!

Eeeeeeeeep it's getting so real for you!!!

Those shirts came out awesome!

Those gift bags are too cute! Socks, hand sanitizer, ponchos, a shower poof... all you need for a WDW vacation :rotfl2:

Congrats to Kelsey on graduating this weekend!

Eeeeeeeeep it's getting so real for you!!!

Yes it is!! I can't believe that we leave in 2 DAYS! :D

Those shirts came out awesome!

Thanks so much!

Those gift bags are too cute! Socks, hand sanitizer, ponchos, a shower poof... all you need for a WDW vacation :rotfl2:

We were really happy with how they turned out, and Andrea and Kelsey loved them!

Congrats to Kelsey on graduating this weekend!

:D

2 Days to Go!
I thought I would post one last update before we leave with a couple more pictures, because, why not? :laughing:

Here's Kelsey and me after her graduation.

And here's our cute little pic of the countdown with both of our graduation caps.

This (I think) is the last of the shirt pictures. Mom's BFF cut the vinyl for us, and we (Mom) ironed them on last night.:thumbsup2

This one is mine.

And this one is Mom's.

So I actually think that's it this time.:rotfl:Now all that's left is graduation and the chaos that is my packing process. :laughing::thumbsup2 Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their week and a weekend full of pixie dust! :tinker:

You both looked so pretty at Kelsey's graduation!

You're so so so close!!! I hope your trip is wonderful and I can't wait to read your TR!

IT'S HERE!
Just one quick update for today: WE ARE ON OUR WAY! We are in the car on our 9 hour road trip. As of now, we are a little more than halfway there!:banana: I'll be sure to be post the link to my TR once we get back and I get started on that. Thank you all for reading along as we planned this trip!

See ya real soon! :):wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter