• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"And it's like the World is new...": New Year, New Trip - Jan. 2014!

LifeOnCloud8

Earning My Ears
What happens when two college students start dating? What happens when one of students happens to be a huge Disney nut? Apparently, another pre-trip report!

First, let me introduce myself... I'm Creighton, a sophomore English and Political Science major at the University of South Carolina Honor's College. I'm still relatively new on the boards but I've been a Walt Disney World fan since my first visit at four years old. I take trips with my family on a regular basis, but I've never planned a trip on my own or without my family - until now!

tumblr_mpun3cM3SF1qmbaamo1_1280.jpg

Me with my boyfriend, outside our college dorm this past spring

Which brings me to my better half and the other half of this trip... my boyfriend, Michael. He's also a sophomore Engineering major at the University of South Carolina Honor's College. We've been together since October of 2012 and over the past months, I've converted him to a Disney fan as well! But he hasn't taken stayed on property or eaten at any table service restaurants - until now!

So we've planned a trip for this coming January, our first trip together, to take advantage of value season (great for a college budget) and celebrate our one-year anniversary! Now that all the basic reservations and plans have been made - I'm looking forward to blogging through the rest of the planning process!

Chapter 1 - A Cast of Characters: Introducing Everyone
Chapter 2 - What Will We Celebrate?: A Whole Lot
Chapter 3 - Back to Basics: Dates and Resorts
Chapter 4 - Be Our Guest: An Introduction to Disney Dining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter