And now a flagpole incident

Will be interesting how this one plays out. I hope there is video of what happened so there will be (maybe) proof of what happened.

GIven that it's flag day, I thought this thread was going to be about something else.

I'm finding that there are too many people that hear "Policeman shoots African-American" and make a choice then and there to pick a side, without hearing any details of the story.

Every one of these situations is different and this country is never going to get anywhere unless people stop blindly picking sides and start actually listening to each story, and looking for real solutions instead of just trying to lay blame

Last edited:
Watched the video. It was obvious he was attacking the police officer with the flagpole (with the flag attached). Interesting that the eyewitnesses say he wasn't even swinging the flagpole and others say the police officer shouldn't have shot because the man was drunk.

Watched the video. It was obvious he was attacking the police officer with the flagpole (with the flag attached). Interesting that the eyewitnesses say he wasn't even swinging the flagpole and others say the police officer shouldn't have shot because the man was drunk.

People are saying the officer should not have shot because the man was drunk? Does being drunk somehow make him less of a threat?

Thank goodness that the police officer is OK.

We recently had a guy attack the Dallas PD headquarters and then try to ram a police vehicle. It must be terrifying to be a police officer nowadays.

(Oh, the criminal was white if that somehow matters.)

Thank goodness that the police officer is OK.

We recently had a guy attack the Dallas PD headquarters and then try to ram a police vehicle. It must be terrifying to be a police officer nowadays.

(Oh, the criminal was white if that somehow matters.)

I'm amazed I never saw a thread on here started about that. It was all over our news here in Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter