And the winner really is...

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
Since the votes were so close...we decided that a winner and first runner would each win a prize.

The winner is (drum roll please)

Diana Lyn's Diaper Cake:
DSC02433.jpg

The winner will receive: an 8x8 Mickey Mouse scrapbook kit, it has the album and includes paper and stickers.
DGSM001.jpg

The first runner up was angelmoms scrapped tin:
PICT0001-1.jpg

The runner up will receive: an 8x8 Mickey Mouse album.
DALM004.jpg

Congratulations to the winners! :cool1: I wish everyone could have been a winner because everything entered was truly beautiful! :goodvibes
Thank you for playing!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations
the Moderators and the Webmaster had fun voting and it was a tight race

Good Job

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:faint: I can't believe I won. I have to say, I've never won anything in my entire life. Thanks everyone! :blush:

Diana Lyn said:
:faint: I can't believe I won. I have to say, I've never won anything in my entire life. Thanks everyone! :blush:
Well you can't say that anymore can ya?? ;)

Diana, you are more talented than you give yourself credit for!! :thumbsup2 Congratulations!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Angelsmom, that is a really neat tin. Congratulations to you too! :cheer2:

And, I'll leave now as I am not crafty at all. Just came by to say good job! pixiedust:

In all my excitement posting, I forgot to congratulate angelmom. :blush: Congratulations! That is really awesome! :thumbsup2

Congrats to the winner and runner-up! :thumbsup2 Great prizes too! Just a suggestion to the Mods, next time you should consider announcing the prizes prior to the competition. I'm sure you would get a lot more participation.

Sandy22 said:
Congrats to the winner and runner-up! :thumbsup2 Great prizes too! Just a suggestion to the Mods, next time you should consider announcing the prizes prior to the competition. I'm sure you would get a lot more participation.
The reason we didn't announce the prizes, is we wanted to make sure the prize was suited to the winner. For example if the winner was a gardner or a chef, we would have chosen a prize more suited to their liking. It just happened that the two winners happen to scrap, so we were able to choose prizes in that area. I hope that makes sense. :goodvibes

Congratulations ladies - both projects are awesome!

I'm so excited I won! Thanks to those that held the contest and congrats to Diana Lyn too! I will have fun doing a smaller disney scrapbook. What a cute prize.

angelmom said:
I'm so excited I won! Thanks to those that held the contest and congrats to Diana Lyn too! I will have fun doing a smaller disney scrapbook. What a cute prize.
You'll love the book. It's so cute! (I got one for Christmas)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter