And yet another year, with a Very Merry Christmas wish....

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I posted this similar thought in years past, and thought it a pretty photo and song then, and now again. Can't say it better. It gets old, but then again, not really. So, here it is again

ChristmasGreetingDIS.jpg

Oh Holy Night---(click for sound)

Wishing everyone here a very Merry and Blessed Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and whatever celebrations of the Season you and family may celebrate.

Marie and Dan,

Natalie, Jeremy and Christopher, Vince, Katlyn, Keegan and Griffin

Merry Christmas Dan to you and the entire Murphy family. And a wonderful 2012.:santa:

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Dan.

O Holy Night, one of my absolute favorite Christmas songs. I hope we sing it at our Christmas Eve service tonight!!!

Merry Christmas Dan....I think your family has grown since the first time you posted this !

Merry Christmas to you and your whole family!!:santa:

Merry Christmas to all the Murphys!!! I'm going to bed soon soon as not to make Santa's job more difficult!;):santa:

Merry Christmas Dan to you and your family. This was beautiful to listen to thank you.

Merry Christmas Dan. What a wonderful sentiment. I can't beleive how your family has grown over these years. Has it been nearly 15 years since I found this place? Your Natalie and Vince were just young adults. What wonderful photos of the little boys. I know you and Marie are very proud of your family as you should be.

Merry Christmas Dan, and to your family also!

Thank you for taking the time to add to this community - I really appreciate it! Love the music you added, and of course the picture is priceless!

Dan,
And you can just keep on posting it every year! I really look forward to your annual Christmas post. I wish you and Marie and the entire family..and all of our 'DIS' family on this board, the Merriest of Christmas ..or the Happiest of whatever holiday you choose to celebrate..and I wish you all health, good luck, and happiness in 2012!
Lynn

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter