Andiamo! Typhoon Lagoon Moonlight Magic about to start

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
Let the fun and frustration begin!

Should be interesting coupling in the fact that there are issues with the member website this morning, but here we go....

wow, that actually went off without a hiccup!
Started at 1177 and took about 15 minutes

Last edited:
That worked really well. I’m in a grand villa and got tickets for all of us. Started at #251 and it went quickly to #75. I was in less than 5 minutes after it started.

That worked really well. I’m in a grand villa and got tickets for all of us. Started at #251 and it went quickly to #75. I was in less than 5 minutes after it started.
Did you go to the prewaiting room long before 9?

I clicked the link in my email and went to that page like 15 seconds before 9 - then got there and it said it started in 4 seconds, so I am wondering if you had gone there 30 minutes early if you ended up "more in the front of the line" or if it was random with all ppl waiting at 9

Did you go to the prewaiting room long before 9?

I clicked the link in my email and went to that page like 15 seconds before, so I am wondering if you had gone there 30 minutes early if you ended up "more in the front of the line" or if it was random with all ppl waiting at 9
It was random. I had the website open on my phone first and then decided to open it on my iPad as well about 10 minutes later. The countdown on the iPad was about 3 seconds ahead of the phone. When registration opened, I was #251 on the iPad. By the time it opened for me on my phone, my place in line there was #953.

I had 4 browsers open and started at 550, 825, 1277 and 1946. I closed down all but the 550 and was able to get reigstered for 9/18 by 9:10am.

It was random. I had the website open on my phone first and then decided to open it on my iPad as well about 10 minutes later. The countdown on the iPad was about 3 seconds ahead of the phone. When registration opened, I was #251 on the iPad. By the time it opened for me on my phone, my place in line there was #953.

I did not click until my iPad said 9, but according to their countdown, I was 15 seconds early, and when I did get in, my number was in 200’s.

I don't think this one is as crazy with regards to numbers as the park events. I breezed through by 9:06am. I just tested the registration link and would be able to immediately register without being in the virtual queue, and there are still spots left :).

I did not click until my iPad said 9, but according to their countdown, I was 15 seconds early, and when I did get in, my number was in 200’s.
Then it certainly seems totally random(at least with those who were there early or on time) because I was 45 seconds early and was 1177
It also said I had 45 seconds to go and that was last updated at 9:00:15 lol it was 45 seconds until 9 at 15 seconds after 9 :)

But i hope all future events go this smoothly

I did not think to log in until almost 6:30 AM pst (9:30 AM est), and I got right in and was able to register. The queue was not even going at that point. Was very quick and easy to register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter