Android App and 4.3 upgrade

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Hiya,

Just upgraded mine and my fiancée's Galaxy S3 phones to the new Android 4.3 software and we now have an issue with the DIS app logging us out all the time. Any idea what's causing this or if it can be fixed? It's nothing major, just a pain in the bottom having to log back in each and every time we use the app.

I seem to be having the same problem. I updated my phone today and am now having problems when opening this app. It gives me an error logging in message and I can't do anything after clicking ok. I have to click out of the app and relaunch it in order to be able to log in or see anything. Really annoying to have to launch the app twice before I can even use it.....hoping they fix it soon.....

I also have the same issue on m my galaxy s3 running 4.3, my galaxy nexus running 4.2 and my nexus 7 (2013) ruining 4.4. So it looks like it's an issue with 4.2 and up. With most, if not all, new phones coming out with these versions of android, the app really should be updated. It's been quite some time since the app was updated.

Or, they should just add the forums to the TapaTalk app so they don't have to update their own app anymore. I use TapaTalk for all the other forums that I'm a member of. The DIS is the only one that isn't in the app.

P00H1010 said:
I seem to be having the same problem. I updated my phone today and am now having problems when opening this app. It gives me an error logging in message and I can't do anything after clicking ok. I have to click out of the app and relaunch it in order to be able to log in or see anything. Really annoying to have to launch the app twice before I can even use it.....hoping they fix it soon.....

Exactly this. Have to launch twice, and THEN it doesn't even load half the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter