Android App Wont stay signed in!!

Kfamilly

Earning My Ears
I have been having the problem with the Android app that it will not stay signed in once you close the app out. When you go back into the app it says "Incorrect App Login 1 of 5". You close the app out, and then go back in and it's not logged into your account at all anymore. From there you can hit the Login button, and login as you normally would, and it works while you're in the app. Close the app out, and try and go back into it, and it's the same thing all over again.

FYI, this is a Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2

Thanks.

Same here. This is so annoying! I love this board but I'm not going to use the web version on my phone as it shows everything on the full site and I just want to be able to read the forums on the go. Droid Razr Maxx 4.2.2. I didn't have this issue when I was on 4.1.2.

I noticed that they haven't updated the app in over a year for android. My guess is that they have abandoned it. There have been many phones since it's last release and there are other bugs that need to be fixed as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter