Android asking for login

sandysue

Mouseketeer
Hi. In the last week my dis boards app started asking for my login and password every time. Before it remembered. I tried uninstalling and reinstall but it didn't help.
How do I get the app to remember me again?

sandysue said:
Hi. In the last week my dis boards app started asking for my login and password every time. Before it remembered. I tried uninstalling and reinstall but it didn't help.
How do I get the app to remember me again?

I would like to know too - mine keeps saying "1 out of 5 attempts used" and
I have to back out on my galaxy S3 and open the app again. I haven't even tried to log in at this point and its telling me I have?!

My tablet however, is absolutely fine!

I am having the same issue, I am tired of having to keep signing in. I thought there was a box to check to stay logged in. Webmaster please help.

Same problem here. It's happening on my Galaxy s4, my Galaxy tab 10.1 and it also used to happen in my Galaxy s3.

Unfortunately, I am neither an Android "guy" nor do we have any control over the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter