Angel Hair Pasta Recipes Needed

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
My mom had gotten three bags of angel hair pasta, so I made some with marinara sauce today-and I prefer the regular spagetthi noodles, but still need to use up the two other bags. I don't care for cream sauce that much, but would try it. Any suggestions with recipes?

I like to toss it with some sauteed garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and parsley and serve it with fish or shrimp. You might try some pesto (there are about 10,000 different recipes for different kinds on the internet; I really like ligurian pestos made with walnuts.), too.

If you've got garden or really good fresh tomatoes, just cook the pasta,and while it's cooking chop up tomatoes, garlic and fresh basil, then toss that with the hot pasta and throw in some salt, pepper and olive oil. It's delicious and super, super easy. Sometimes I throw in feta or goat cheese, too -- whatever's laying around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter