Angels Around The World..Glendale,AZ..Nice Place To Visit/Wouldn't Want To Lose There Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marsha, your new home is lovely! Thanks for sharing the pics. And I sure miss you around here...

Val... so nice to see you too :)

Thanks for the pics Marsha..that seems much nicer than what you had been stuck in previously!

Is that a creek I see through the guest bedroom window?

Whoa, Val and Marsha?????

Back-to-the-future.jpg

:wave2:

Thank you Elaine. I wonder if things will slow down so I can have quality Dis time soon. Maybe after I get back from DCI Sunday.

Alan, no creek, there is a small stand of trees across from the house and woods behind it. There were supposed to be 2 more building of 4 units built on the other side of the trees, but the town plznners told the developer (after they told him it was OK to do) that he had to resort back to the approved plan from 10 years ago. Fine with me, no one across the way, just trees. It is a zillion times better than the hell hole. We have bushes and trees in front now, and they are supposed to be spraying in the grass as soon as they get the irrigation in, maybe in a few more weeks.
We did see a HUGE doe 2 weeks ago, too. There is a rumour that a mouse lived in the wood, too, but we haven't seen it yet.

A special note for Star, we bought an Expedition. We looked at a few different vehicles, but for the money and the ability to get around in the snow, it was the best choice for us. ANd today I spent over 400 getting the Mustang repaired, ah the joys of low miles, clogged fuel filters, bad O2 sensors, and poor allignment. But it's all better now, new oil and new tires. I know how to spend Pete's money for sure. But after all that, it is still cheaper to own a 98 that is paid for than having that car payment.

Originally posted by Loubon
Whoa, Val and Marsha?????

Could be on and the same, my name is Marsha Valerie...........

The :sunny: finally came out!!!!
The kids are outside!!!!:Pinkbounc Yippee!!!!

I went shopping with Amy today. Got her 3 new pairs of jeans, a skirt and some OU tennis shoes. I got some good deals on 2 pairs of shorts, a couple of tops and a pair of red sandals. I also picked up 2 pairs of shorts for David. Back to school shopping is under way. :p

We also stopped at the grocery on the way home and got a few things we needed. I'm planning something quick and easy for dinner tonight. Maybe I'll just make tacos.

I heard late last night that my great aunt passed away. She was 99! Isn't that amazing? She had a good, long life so I don't feel bad about it. Just a little sad. She was a fantastic woman.

Got an update from my cousin. My uncle went to the new oncologist today. The doc says the liver is involved, maybe completely. The estimate they gave him was 2 years at the max. The past couple of weeks have been a roller coaster. "It looks good" one day and "this is really bad" the next. Sigh. Hope we get some good news soon.

Marsha, loved the photos. Your new home looks beautiful! Glad you are getting settled. Hope you stop by and see us more often.

Hi Val. Good to see you too. We miss you around here.

Cami, my DS did the same thing on the first day of Kindergarten. I went home and cried because he didn't need me. LOL! That situation is such a mixed bag - good when they are confident and happy, but it makes mom and dad feel like they aren't needed.

Thanks E for saying you know how I feel. I guess it's harder because we usually pretty much agree. He seems to think if we are discussing something we don't agree about, that I am trying to convince him he's wrong. Not my style at all. I just like to hear his views. Guess I'll have to quit talking to him about current events. :rolleyes: It's not worth it.

:sunny: Another sweltering day in loubonville. Supposedly rain is on the way.

LOL, it is nice to see you both back here, but this tickled me...
Originally posted by mickeyfan1
Could be on and the same, my name is Marsha Valerie...........
I was just wondering what the V stood for when I was looking at your pics. I do hope things settle down for you, though Marsha... DCI, now I am jealous!!!! Enjoy it!

Lars, send the sun our way... we got dumped on this afternoon!

Merry, sounds like you got some great shopping in. I am sorry y'all are still going through the roller coaster emotions with your uncle. I will keep him and y'all in my prayers.
Stinks when the one person you would like to talk to about something is so... well, that way. I'm like you, I like hearing all opinions and when I share mine, I never want someone to feel like they have to agree with me. Like I said, Luis and I are so similar in many ways, but in some ways we aren't and those I definitely avoid.

Looking through some old WDW pics from 1982 & 83... lvoe seeing how things have changed :)

Gerri, the rains have been here all day, so I am more than happy to send them your way.

SB says "Hi from Ocean City!" to everyone. :wave: They were finally able to get to the beach today, and it's packed. It had been raining constantly since they arrived on Sunday.

Congratulations on your new home, Marsha!

MP - sorry to hear about your great aunt. :(

I started packing a few things for our trip. I can't believe we are leaving next week!!!!!

I'm excited for you too LK!;) :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I packed kids clothes today and most of mine........
went to the camera store and got another memory card so I can take lots and lots of pictures::yes::

have to work on the rest of the stuff tomorrow

not to mention finish a few other things

YAY ! :Pinkbounc

WOW!! Only four more days til the Donna gang is on their way!!!:Pinkbounc

You know who I am really really excited for?

LOU!

He not only gets to go to Disney soon.......:bounce: :bounce:
.....He gets to meet LK!.......now THAT IS TRULY EXCITING!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:rockband: :thewave: :rockband: :thewave:

:teeth:

Donna, we are just kidding about meeting up with each other.

well, make up your mind!

which part are you kidding about?
oh...I'm sorry .....I forgot who I was talking to.....

she who hears voices in her head!:rolleyes: :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter