Angel's Camp

soccer32

Mouseketeer
We will be stating in Angels' Camp for a week. We are planning on 2 days in San Fransisco What other activities do you recommned. I know that there are some wineries. Any recommendations on specific ones:) ?

I don't know any winery to recomment, but if you're in Angels Camp then you might consider driving up to Calaveras Big Trees State Park. It's a nice place with some very impressive trees in the North Grove Trail.

We will be stating in Angels' Camp for a week. We are planning on 2 days in San Fransisco What other activities do you recommned. I know that there are some wineries. Any recommendations on specific ones:) ?

Clos du Lac in Amador County is excellent. It's not a terrible trek from Angels Camp (no apostrophe). You might also enjoy Sutter Creek and Jackson if you like antiques and small town main streets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter