• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Lodge Question

dis sjw

Mouseketeer
i was wondering why you can't walk from animal kingdom lodge to animal kingdom?i think the should build a walkway.

It is not as close as you might imagine and I know that Disney has set many very strict rules about the land use around the hotel and animal preserves. They are very serious about the safety and sanctuary of the animals. The bus ride is not long at all and there is lots of parking if you have your own vehicle.

I think a walkway would have to be pretty long. I just love the AKL, though!!!

There has been some discussion about this. As the other poster pointed out, it is much further than you think. More than double the distance between BW and MGM to give an idea. So there is concern that after spending a great deal of money, it won't be used.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter