Animal Kingdom lunch certificates

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
Does AK still sell the lunch certificates? This is our first trip in 1.5 years because we had our first child, and we are bringing her for her first trip this May so I'm trying to do a little planning in regards to food. It's a good deal in my opinion for lunch, water and a treat sometime throughout the day, but I haven't seen it mentioned lately on the boards so I'm not sure if it's stil available or not.

Thanks, Tiger aka Piglet's Momma

Yes, when we were there in August they had the lunch certificates. The lunch included a meal, and drink at one of the restaurants, and drink (and/or?) ice cream at a vendor. The price for kids was $6.38 including tax. I think the adults meal was $11-12 or so.
We thought this was a great idea and something that should be expanded in some manner to the rest of the parks.

Got it in October and it included a meal and drink (the drinks are ENORMOUS -- at least at Tusker House, so if you have a picky eater, I'd share an adult meal with them and share a drink, or save a water bottle to pour your cold drink into to take along when you're done)

It also came with a certificate for a drink and a snack (popcorn or ice cream?) for later. Worked out very nice for us. We ate the moment they opened (?11 ish) got the drink a couple of hours later, and had the ice cream as we headed out of the park toward the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter