Animal Kingdom Meal Deal

ttfn3

DIS Veteran
Is the AK still offering their meal deal? If so, can someone remind me of all the details - cost, place to purchase, what all is included? I'm trying to decide if we'll purchase these for our AK day.

Thanks!

Thanks - I have all the menus. I thought AK sold a meal deal coupon good for a counter service meal, drink and an snack from a cart. All for one set price. I can't remember the price, where you can get them and if they still have them. Anyone?

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM
MEAL PLUS CERTIFICATES GOOD HERE!

Guests ages 12 and up $11.99

Guests ages 3-11 $5.99

Certificate is good for:

One counter service entree plus a beverage at any of the following: Animal Kingdom
counter service restaurants:
Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree Barbecue, Pizzafari, Tusker House.
One box of popcorn or an ice cream bar
One bottled drink (soda or water)

The certificates can be
purchased at any Animal Kingdom counter service restaurant and also
at Guest Relations in the park. This program was started as an
experiment last summer, and could be discontinued at any time.

This was at the bottom of the Tusker menu that Feelin' Goofy was directing you at.

Don't forget, adults can use the kids vouchers.

"Don't forget, adults can use the kids vouchers."

If an adult uses a child's voucher, do they have to order from the child's menu?

I bought a child's meal deal for my daughter when we were there 2 weeks ago. What a great deal! The pizza at Pizzafari is the same size as the "adult" version plus you receive a bag of chips and a small soda....plus the certificate for 1 bottled water or soda and a certificate for 1 ice cream bar/cone all for $5.99 vs a regular adult pizza which by itself costs $5.49.

You have to choose from the very limited child's menu. We did the Pizzafari thing, ordering 4 child's meal plus certificates and used them to order 3 child's pizzas and one PBJ. Sorry to say, IMHO, the pizza was mediocre and I was very disappointed (and hungry!) I know there are legions of Pizzafari fans out there so I hope it works better for you.

We used the drink coupon to get the large Dasani water with sports cap (saved for our plane trip home) and four Mickey bars.

I assume that you can use the ice cream coupon for the ice cream sandwich, in addition to the Mickey ice cream bar.

I assume that you can use the ice cream coupon for the ice cream sandwich, in addition to the Mickey ice cream bar.

Yes, they are good for the frozen bananas, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter