• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom -on a Saturday or Monday?

Heathbarios

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon, everyone!

Our WDW trip is in early November, so my FP selections are coming up this weekend. I have slotted Animal Kingdom for Saturday and Hollywood Studios for Monday, but am wondering if I should switch those around. ADR dinners both days are at resorts, so that won't hold us back. Animal Kingdom has morning EMH each day, but we are not planning to fight for FoP whenever we get to AK - I'd love to try it out, but the logistics don't work for the group I am with.

Do you think crowds would be higher at AK in general on Saturday, 11/4, and Monday would be the better option? I don't have access to a crowd calendar at the moment.

Do you think crowds would be higher at AK in general on Saturday, 11/4.

Yup.

But, that will be true at all the parks.
When schools are in session, Saturdays are busier than Mondays.

:welcome: to the DISboards, Heathbarios!

Thanks! I think I'll make our AK day on Monday to avoid the Saturday crowds.

And thank you for your "Welcome"! I learned so much for our 2014 trip here, but taking the parents too is bringing me out of lurkdom!

Most people arrive to WDW on sunday night and do MK monday. So any other park but MK on mondays is usually a good option.

After being in AK twice in last 10 days and if you are not tied up to ADRs - I don't think it matttets that much b/c of Pandora. AK Pandora land will be crowded on both days. Especially at night. I mean it's crazy busy but you got to see it. Other parts of the park will have overflow but you can manage it. We did each show / rides with no wait with two kids ages of 7/5.

After being in AK twice in last 10 days and if you are not tied up to ADRs - I don't think it matttets that much b/c of Pandora. AK Pandora land will be crowded on both days. Especially at night. I mean it's crazy busy but you got to see it. Other parts of the park will have overflow but you can manage it. We did each show / rides with no wait with two kids ages of 7/5.

Good to know. We skipped AK on our 2014 trip, which was a shame because the younger kid is very much into animals. Luckily, he still loves them so we'll be in the older part of the park that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter