Animal Kingdom rainy day?

Mintycake

DIS Veteran
What is indoors at Animal Kingdom? Our entire trip seems like rain so I'd imagine that any outdoor rides (Everest, Safaris etc) would be shut down. Besides Pandora rides, Dinosaur, what attractions are indoors?

What is indoors at Animal Kingdom? Our entire trip seems like rain so I'd imagine that any outdoor rides (Everest, Safaris etc) would be shut down. Besides Pandora rides, Dinosaur, what attractions are indoors?
Festival of the Lion King is one. Well except for the Que line

Outdoor rides don't shutdown for rain, they shutdown if there is severe weather within a certain distance. Some of our best days at AK have been rainy ones.

It will have to be heavy rain, lightning (within 10 miles) or high winds before they close a ride.
I also agree with kylenne in that the animals always seemed more active during rainy days. So take advantage of the animal walking trails and it will be a good day to ride the rapids since you will already be wet. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter