• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Strategy - will I have enough time?

ram2016

Earning My Ears
We have an October trip planned and Animal Kingdom is scheduled for our last day (6th park day). My kids are going to be so tired by this day so I want to take the day slow. We have an ADR for a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's at 12:25 pm. Plan is to head to Animal Kingdom after. We want to prioritize the Safari ride, then Dinosaur/Dinoland followed by Avatar land to ride Na'vi River Journey and see the land.

Question is - will there be enough time to do all of that, assuming we get there around 2 pm, with a close time of 7pm? Park is pretty spread out. We also have Genie + and are not interested in riding anything else or seeing any shows/meet and greets. Not sure why I'm doubting the time, but the park is pretty spread out.

No problem. I'd skip Navi, if something has to go. Best thing there is the Lion King show IMO.

If you're using genie +, safari return times bump out the fastest followed by Navi. I would keep an eye on the safari return times, grab one that's 2-3 or shortly after and keep an eye on the NRJ return times

I would switch AK to a different day so you have the whole day to do all the rides you want with an early safari plus see the bird show and kite show and walk the animal trails and move another park that you already spent time that has longer hours to your last day..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter