animated smileys and pics

outlndr

Earning My Ears
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help me but I am not sure how to fix this glitch.

I have an animated picture in my signature (Tink of course) and animated smileys. On my desktop they do not move but on my laptop the are animated as they should be.

HOW DO I FIX THIS SO THAT I CAN SEE THE ANIMATION ON MY DESKTOP??? I have tried a few things but don't want to completely screw up my desktop.

I am sure it is a simple click of a button or a check box so I would appreciate any help anyone who is computer savy could give me.

Thanks, Laurie

It might just be your settings on your computer.

Assuming you're using I.E., go to TOOLS, then INTERNET OPTIONS. Select the ADVANCED tab. Go down the listing to the section on MULTIMEDIA, and make sure the feature PLAY ANIMATIONS IN WEB PAGES is checkmarked.

In fact, you might want to checkmark all the Multimedia options, assuming you don't have a really slow computer or dial-up connection.

Thanks Caskbill, it worked. I knew it was just something that wasn't checked.
By the way, we love the DVC planner program, it is just what we need. Thanks!!!
Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter