Animated Smilies are FROZEN....AGAIN!!

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I learned recently that my Earthlink Image Accelerator setting needed to be set to "LOW" in order to see the smilies move. I did that and...IT WORKED! Now, it's not working anymore. I tested another website's forum and the animated smilies worked fine there. I've been on these forums for months without animated smilies....but knowing they were supposed to move. I could see them, they just didn't move. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm using a Firefox browser. I typed in "about:config" in the browser> then typed "anima" in the filter field> then checked to make sure the value was set to "normal". I don't know what else to do? :confused3 Now that I've had animated smilies, I don't want to settle for the frozen stuff!! It's just NOT FAIR! :mad: :badpc:

Might be because your images are cached, so instead of downloading the new images, it just use whatever you had before.

Go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Cache, then click Clear Cache Now.

No guarentee it will work, but it's worth a try.

Good suggestion.

Whatever the cause, it's a setting on your computer. The animated smilies are just as animated ever on this end. :)

Awesome! That did the trick. I'll definitely remember this for the future.

:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter