• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Animation Way"

I have to tell you I am an architect by training, and a construction manager now.

These are the kind of things that really pump you up about getting close to completion of a project you have followed from "cradle to grave." You can bet there are contractors really getting stoked about handing the building over to the Owner for occupancy. I know it does not mean that much to everyone, but for someone like me, this is awesome.

Thanks for posting!

Thank you, WEDWDW, for the link! Now I'm getting really excited. We're staying at AoA - Nemo section - in August.

We can't wait!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have to tell you I am an architect by training, and a construction manager now.

These are the kind of things that really pump you up about getting close to completion of a project you have followed from "cradle to grave." You can bet there are contractors really getting stoked about handing the building over to the Owner for occupancy. I know it does not mean that much to everyone, but for someone like me, this is awesome.

Thanks for posting!
You're welcome!:)

I started going to WDW in 2003,so "Expedition Everest-Legend of the Forbidden Mountain" was the first project I watched being built from the ground up.

That was so exciting and I still get excited watching the progress of new projects from trip to trip.:)

Thank you, WEDWDW, for the link! Now I'm getting really excited. We're staying at AoA - Nemo section - in August.

We can't wait!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You're welcome!:)

Having stayed several times at POP,I am also so excited about the opening of AoA-the POP/AoA "complex" is going to be so "happening"!:)

:hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

I will always wonder what it would have been like if they had finished the early years of Pop. But - I think the "complex" turned out even better with AoA.

It will be a truly "happening complex"!!! :hippie: :yay: :cool2:

This looks to be an awesome resort.....just wish it had opened in time for our trip.....guess we will just have to plan another WDW vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter