Anna and Elsa ---- TWICE?!!?!!

TAngel84

Earning My Ears
So we just got back from our wonderful trip to Disney World. Only downside was the heat....insane! The kids enjoyed the pool at our rental house as much as the parks.
The highlight for them was the characters! They loved it! I have 2 girls who like many little ones now are obsessed with Frozen so before our trip I did what any parent in my position would do.....basically stalked My Disney Experience every chance I got trying trying trying for FPs for the Anna and Elsa M&G and guess what......I FINALLY got them! I was very happy about this bc I was not looking forward the the crazy wait that would ensue otherwise.
Took about 10 minutes to get in & out of the M&G...the interaction between Anna, Elsa and my girls was absolutely WONDERFUL! Highlight of my trip I think...watching their faces during this.
Well we walk out of this experience and my 6 year old says....."I forgot to ask Anna if her and Kristof got married!!!"
So the next night we end up back at the Magic Kingdom and guess what......we waited an hour and a half in line to meet them AGAIN!! LOL. I'm not a huge fan of lines especially if it's that long and they've already done it...but it was their trip and if that is what they wanted to do.....so be it. Again the interaction was heart warming and magical. I really think my 6 year old would wait in that line every single day if I let her. LOL

Now I get home and find out about this new Frozen thing they are doing starting this weekend so I just might be pulling a one on one trip with my little Frozen fanatic princess. :) :) She will be THRILLED!!

So we just got back from our wonderful trip to Disney World. Only downside was the heat....insane! The kids enjoyed the pool at our rental house as much as the parks.
The highlight for them was the characters! They loved it! I have 2 girls who like many little ones now are obsessed with Frozen so before our trip I did what any parent in my position would do.....basically stalked My Disney Experience every chance I got trying trying trying for FPs for the Anna and Elsa M&G and guess what......I FINALLY got them! I was very happy about this bc I was not looking forward the the crazy wait that would ensue otherwise.
Took about 10 minutes to get in & out of the M&G...the interaction between Anna, Elsa and my girls was absolutely WONDERFUL! Highlight of my trip I think...watching their faces during this.
Well we walk out of this experience and my 6 year old says....."I forgot to ask Anna if her and Kristof got married!!!"
So the next night we end up back at the Magic Kingdom and guess what......we waited an hour and a half in line to meet them AGAIN!! LOL. I'm not a huge fan of lines especially if it's that long and they've already done it...but it was their trip and if that is what they wanted to do.....so be it. Again the interaction was heart warming and magical. I really think my 6 year old would wait in that line every Wzsingle day if I let her. LOL

Now I get home and find out about this new Frozen thing they are doing starting this weekend so I just might be pulling a one on one trip with my little Frozen fanatic princess. :) :) She will be THRILLED!!

So... You left out the most important part, the part you waited another 1.5 hrs to find out.

Did they get married!?

Thanks. It was a fun experience and watching them & their faces & the interaction......really made the whole trip worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter