anniversary dinner..help?!!!!

disneyem18

huge disney fan for 19 years :]
So I am visiting walt disney world in exactly 11 days for the first time ever. I understand this might be last minute but regardless i just need some suggestions. I am going with my boyfriend and his family but the first day we're there it is going to be me and my boyfriends anniversary. That night I am planning to seperate from the family so him and I can go to a nice romantic dinner together. Keep in mind we are a couple of 20 year olds who arent trying to have the "finest" food or the most expensive either. I love enjoying fun disney-like experiences at restaurants. If you guys could recommend any restaurants I can call and make a reservation at.

things i would love to experience:
-romantic settings
-fun settings
-beautiful scenery or settings
-nothing italian (i ALWAYS drag him along to them lol)
-nothing too cheap but im not looking to have filet mignon or anything that extravagent.

*also if you have any suggestions on little sweet romantic things to do while out at dinner it would be greatly appreciated.

HELP HELP HELP!! :]

I highly recommend Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Very dimly lit...exotic setting with exotic food (unless you live in Africa!). Definitely what I would call fine dining, but not classical. The resort is beautiful, even at night when the animals are sleeping. My wife and I had a nice, quiet, romantic meal there - I don't think there was anyone under 20 there when we were there, so it was a nice change of pace from the regular WDW hustle and bustle.

Enjoy your first trip, I'm sure it will be magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter