Anniversary Dinner Location

solotraveler

DIS Veteran
Hi all!!

We are celebrating a 2 year anniversary this month at WDW and I'd like some advice on a restaurant. I'm not looking for anything "fun" or a scene made... just excellent food with wine. Last year's anniversary dinner was at California Grill and was perfect. I was thinking about Flying Fish, Jiko, Artist Point, Narcoosee's, Citricos, something along those lines.

Any thoughts??

Thanks!
Solotraveler:earsboy:

We're celebrating our 7th anniversary on Saturday, but alas it will be at home this year. We have made a point on each trip to celebrate though, and here are my favorites, and my not as favorites:

Will go back in a heartbeat to Narcoosees, Shulas

Will go back in a few years to Artist Point, California Grille

The biggest reason I would be slower to return to those two is the food is good, but not great. The view of fireworks is good if you can see them, but there are a lot of people and noise, and especially at fireworks time a lot of people wander into the main dining area. Also, service has been hit or miss for us. We've had really good people and some very average service too.

Jiko's would fill the bill on both counts!! They have an excellent wine list, good menu, and the restaurant is "adult oriented".
If you go, ask for Ron, Marty, or Michelle. In addition to being servers, each is also a Sommelier.

We went to Narcoosees for our last anniversary and had a great time. The food is good and the atmosphere is wonderful. Citricos would be my second choice here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter