anniversary plans so far

tinkerbela

Disney fan since birth. Loves things all Tinker Be
being that this upcoming trip to WDW, our 5th trip, we'll be celebrating our 1 year anniversary, i've been thinking and planning for little special things for us to do to make our trip so special.

so far, on our anniversary, september 29th, i have dinner at the California Grill for 5:30 pm followed by a wishes cruise for the 8 o'clock show. i've been pondering what to do during the day before dinner but i can't think of anything just yet. i thought about us getting massages earlier in the day at the GF but i'm still tossing that back and forth.

if you guys have any suggestions, i'd really appreciate it. i want the day to be calm and relaxing. i don't think i want to visit a park due to the early dinner and surprise cruise for rob. so, please feel free to give me any suggestions to make our special day even more magical. thanks guys!!

I think the massages sound like a great idea. Its called the Grand Romantic evening and you can do it together and they light candles... very relaxing. You can also rent those water mice and zip around bay lake. You could sleep in order room service and have massages!!!

ok, this is what i've been thinking for the morning: breakfast at boma at AKL, then the massages at GF. i'm thinking of getting PS for boma around 10 AM. then, book the reservations at the GF Spa for the massages around 12:30. i'm debating on getting a facial. i haven't decided yet. after the massages, then we'll have plenty of time to get back to PC to shower and change to have dinner at CG. how does this sound for the start of our anniversary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter