Anniversary pressie

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
My wonderful DH has booked me a trip to DLP for my birthday in Oct. 2 nights at DL hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Travelling 1st class on eurostar!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

How excited am I??????? :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I will be 6 months pregnant then, so will be taking it easy and enjoying the wonderful hotel and restaurants available.

Would love any recommendations for restaurants please!!!

Verity :grouphug:

What a brilliant present!

Blue Lagoon is the ideal place for a romantic meal if you like seafood - Caribbean Beach setting by candlelight watching the boats (from Pirates of the Caribbean) go by and an exquisite menu! It's our favourite restaurant in the world and the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion.

My favourite restaurant is Inventions in DLH. The food is fantastic and fresh and great variety. We did the character lunch and you could request a table looking over entrance to park. I agree with Steve too, that Blue Lagoon is wonderful for its atmosphere (I have had a couple of not so great meals in there though) but still well worth it for its lovely atmosphere.

What a lovely present Verity - what a great DH you've got!! I went to DLP when I was just pregnant with my first, and we had a lovely time gently wandering around and soaking up the atmosphere.

You might find the DLP Food Guide quite useful. :)

What a wonderful DH!

We are going to DLP on Sunday as a celebration of our 10th Anniversary (6th August) and my 40th (10th August). I've had to book it myself! But I know we'll have a fantastic time especially with our 3 children in tow.

hope you have a great time. :cool1:

Young lady!!!

I can't believe the first I hear about this is on the boards :teacher:

Tell Simon he is a very good husband :teeth: and perhaps he can have a word with Jon ;)

We loved our meal in the Blue Lagoon and also Auberge de Cendrillon where I had the best dessert I have ever tasted - the white chocolate slipper :love:

Shout if you want me to post the photo ;)

Miffy2003 said:
We loved our meal in the Blue Lagoon and also Auberge de Cendrillon where I had the best dessert I have ever tasted - the white chocolate slipper :love:

Shout if you want me to post the photo ;)

We had a meal booked at ADC a few visits ago but decided to go somewhere else in the end! The booking was made in the first place after seeing your picture of that ver desert and I promised it to Denise! maybe we can go there at Christmas and just have desert, or maybe have lunch there on Christmas Day? That sounds pretty great actually - lunch at Auberge de Cendrillon and then dinner at the Blue Lagoon in the evening - that would be a very happy Christmas!

Hmmm Steve, let me weigh that up a moment ;)

Overcooked roast turkey at home in Exeter?

Or

ADC for lunch and Blue Lagoon for dinner

Hmmmm..... tough decision :rotfl:

Miffy2003 said:
Young lady!!!

I can't believe the first I hear about this is on the boards :teacher:

;)

LOL! To be fair i knew nothing about it till last night!!! ;)

Wow Verity you lucky thing! A trip to DLP and you're really doing it in style! If you've trained DH to do this sort of thing then can you please pass on your secret to the rest of us?!

DisneyRGB said:
If you've trained DH to do this sort of thing then can you please pass on your secret to the rest of us?!

I wish I could. But here's how i did it

1. I got pregnant (some of you may not want to use this extreme method!) :rotfl2:

2. I generally moaned, groaned, cried, nagged, went on and on and on and on (you get the picture!) about the lack of Orlando/Disney trips!

3. I get out all the photo albums/videos of WDW/DLP about 3 times a week and insist that DH looks at them with me!

The combination of these 3 seemed to work!!! ;)

I haven't got any problems overusing Steps 2 and 3, but I'm not going through Step 1 again, even if I get completely desperate!!

I've been reliably informed that no matter how hard I try step 1 would not be an option. :rolleyes:

Think we need a man's guide to getting to Disney :teeth:

Reid

How exciting - on both counts. Just don't overdo it ! Congratulations to you both:cool1:

Cyrano said:
I've been reliably informed that no matter how hard I try step 1 would not be an option. :rolleyes:

Think we need a man's guide to getting to Disney :teeth:

Reid

:rotfl:

Well maybe you're the man to write it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter