Anniversary ring…changing it up again.

AmazingGrace

Relax! It's a message board!
IMG_0654.JPG So, last year, for our anniversary, dh gave me a solitaire style ring to wear with my wedding ring. Beautiful ring, but it didn't go well with teaching preschoolers. Out of fear of snagging a child and the annoyance of the ring constantly spinning on my finger, I didn't get much wear out of it.

Fast forward to this anniversary, 28 years, my husband gave me a ring I can wear. It's alexandrite and diamonds in a 14 k gold channel setting. It sits flat on my finger and there is no snagging or spinning.

I'm actually wearing it in place of my wedding set, which is getting awfully thin and delicate. What I'd like to do is get them cleaned and tightened and put them away for safe keeping.
Anyone on here just wear their anniversary ring in leu of their wedding set? Anyone want to share pictures? I love looking at people's rings. Here's mine. It's natural alexandrite and actually changes color, depending on light. It's my birth stone and I love it. It's me.

Beautiful ring!

We put my original diamond in a new setting on our 25th anniversary, a few months later, I tattooed my husbands initials on my ring finger, so I have a permanent ring now :)

Very nice!

At the moment, I'm only wearing my eternity band that I got for our 10th anniversary 15 years ago. I'd be wearing the others, if I hadn't recently gained weight making them tight. :sad2: When I get the weight back off, I'll wear all three rings together again.

Very pretty!

My original wedding band is too big and my replacement band is very thick and heavy. Not meant to wear everyday. 10th and 15th anniversary rings too fancy to wear daily so for my 25th this year I got an eternity band. It's nice and light but still sparkly. Been wearing it daily since I got it. (Except when I was taking fancy pics)
Here it is:
IMG_1941.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter