Anniversary, Riverside Resort, Great Weather and More!!!

Jazzerfan

Mouseketeer
Just back from a wonderful and magical trip last weekend (May 1-5) at the POR for our 23rd Wedding Anniversary. My hubby and I had a great time and it was especially nice since first time without the kids!

We stayed for the at the PO-Riverside (Arcadia House-3rd Floor, Mansions Section). This is a wonderful resort!!! From the room, grounds, bus transportation (North Depot-least crowded pick-up) and main lobby section including food court and gift shop, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Just a wonderful stay. Hotel staff and housekeeping were great. The food court could improve a bit, but rarely ate there so hardly a complaint.

Followed touring plans and easywdw calendars and was able to do all fast passes and able to get on some rides with with at most being a 10-20 min wait time. We did notice the crowds were high from our previous trips, but this certainly didn't hamper our experiences. There was a cheer-leading event in town so we did see big groups of teenage girls which some were pleasant and others downright obnoxious. We have a 13 year-old daughter and if she acted like some of these girls, I'd ring her neck (call me old school).

Our dinner experiences were all good. We ate at Tony's and Liberty Tree Tavern in MK, Cape May Cafe (fabulous seafood buffet) at the Beach Club Resort and our best was at Shula's Steak House at the Dolphin. Although this is not part of the meal plan restaurants, it was probably the best steak and service We've experienced in awhile.

Again just a WONDERFUL trip and can't wait to do it again - hopefully soon!
IMAG2636.jpg IMAG2644.jpg IMAG2660.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter