• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Dues - UK PayPal fees

DisneyAmber1

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I know this has probably been asked before but we live in the UK and are planning to pay our Annual Dues. In our PayPal account, we have a certain amount in dollars. I’m aware that if you want to withdraw this into pounds, you have to pay a fee. I’ve seen that you can pay your annual dues with gift cards. Is this to be completed on the US ShopDisney website, and if so we don’t have an American address? Or can this be completed on the UK Version of ShopDisney? I’ve also seen that you can get discounted gift cards via Target? What would you suggest the best way to do this is? TIA :)

You have to buy them from the US Disney store.
You can use the postal address for your home resort as your US address as you are buying an e-gift card anyway, there is no shipping.
You can purchase e-gift cards with your PayPal $ for no fees, once you receive your confirmation email with the e-gift card, usually the next day, you can then use it to pay towards your Annual Dues.
On annual dues page select 'pay by contract' and add the $ amount, then select payment method as 'e-gift card' and insert the gift card serial number.
You can only credit one gift card at a time, but you can make multiple payments.
I don't think UK residents can buy from Target because you need a US address for shipping.

I would make it easy on yourself and just create a wise account. Pay in £ using your UK bank but it pays out in $ and gives IS bank details for it to easily be setup with Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter