Annual Novelty Sock Exchange.....COMPLETED!!

After a crazy weekend my plan was to shop for the socks today. Son woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach virus and schools were let out two and a half hours early. No school tomorrow due to sleet and frozen roads.

I guess I may have to shop online. Not my favorite way to shop for socks.

Since we are getting more bad weather, well bad for my part of the country, I placed my order on Amazon. So, my person should be getting 2 different packages from Amazon. One is supposed to get there on the 20th and the other on the 21st. Of course there was no where to write a message.

sorry for the bad weather. I do love ordering from Amazon and their customer service is great, if it is needed

TOMORROW is mail day!!
Please here when you mail so I can mark you off the list!

It is bloody cold out there!!

But I've got a bunch of socks ready to be sent out, so I'll be heading out in the extreme cold at lunch!

Good luck! Post back when you actually get them mailed.

and a couple more people that need to get theirs sent out also.

The socks have been mailed! There is no tracking number but they should arrive in 7-9 business days.

My package went out today.

I also got my package today but I don't know who they are from. I got a pack with 4 different Disney princess socks and one with ruby slippers socks. Whoever you are, thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    938.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 4
My package went out today.

I also got my package today but I don't know who they are from. I got a pack with 4 different Disney princess socks and one with ruby slippers socks. Whoever you are, thank you!

That would be from me. There wasn't a place for me to write a note. Glad to know both got there today. My email said one package would arrive today and one tomorrow. I hope the socks are as cute as they looked online.

That would be from me. There wasn't a place for me to write a note. Glad to know both got there today. My email said one package would arrive today and one tomorrow. I hope the socks are as cute as they looked online.

They are super cute! They were all in one box, so I'm not sure why it says they'd be delivered separately. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter