Annual Pass Address Details - Question/Help

JMisery

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

A second post in the same evening but I just want to clear up a few things on my mind lately.

A random question but thought I’d ask;
How would I go around changing details for my annual pass?
When signing up (in person at Disney Springs) I had to provide a bank statement to prove my Florida residency.
However I’ve just noticed that the address on MyDisneyExperience is different/outdated so I’m a little confused.

Do they send anything out to the address? Like when it’s due for renewal or monthly updates?
Or was this address taken at the time of setup just put into the system to ‘allow’ him to process the annual pass?

This may sound trivial or unimportant but I just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss any important documents or anything and make sure I don’t need to do anything more than update the address on MDE.

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

A second post in the same evening but I just want to clear up a few things on my mind lately.

When signing up (in person at Disney Springs) I had to provide a bank statement to prove my Florida residency.
However I’ve just noticed that the address on MyDisneyExperience is different/outdated so I’m a little confused.

Do they send anything out to the address? Like when it’s due for renewal or monthly updates?
Or was this address taken at the time of setup just put into the system to ‘allow’ him to process the annual pass?

This may sound trivial or unimportant but I just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss any important documents or anything and make sure I don’t need to do anything more than update the address on MDE.

You need to open your MDE account and go to My Profile -> Account Settings and update your address and anything else that has changed since you first set up MDE. I have received notices and other information from the Passholder office at my mailing address that was listed in MDE.

Hey everyone,

When signing up (in person at Disney Springs) I had to provide a bank statement to prove my Florida residency. However I’ve just noticed that the address on MyDisneyExperience is different/outdated so I’m a little confused.

Question ~

Are you saying, given your proof was not an ID, that your primary location is out of state?

Is the address on MDE your primary address or just an address you no longer live at?

Last edited:
Question ~

Are you saying, given your proof was not an ID, that your primary location is out of state?

Is the address on MDE your primary address or just an address you no longer live at?
Previous address was a different state back from when I used to just visit WDW for vacations. I assumed when I applied for the Annual Pass that they would have updated it all on my account, including MDE. As they took my address details and typed them into the system when processing the Annual Pass.

I hadn’t looked on my account details on MDE other than just making sure the Annual Pass is working (which it is/has). The address on MDE is just my previous/different state address that I no longer live at.

Previous address was a different state back from when I used to just visit WDW for vacations. I assumed when I applied for the Annual Pass that they would have updated it all on my account, including MDE. As they took my address details and typed them into the system when processing the Annual Pass.

I hadn’t looked on my account details on MDE other than just making sure the Annual Pass is working (which it is/has). The address on MDE is just my previous/different state address that I no longer live at.
Okay. When you said you used a bank statement and not a FL ID I thought perhaps you were a part time FL resident - with another state as primary. (I am)

I think whatever they have listed in the system as your address is where all mail will be sent so I would get that changed to your FL address asap, especially since you don't live at the old address at all. Also since you have FL AP I would not want any issues. My FL AP uses my Florida address and is paid with a credit card with FL address.

Okay. When you said you used a bank statement and not a FL ID I thought perhaps you were a part time FL resident - with another state as primary. (I am)

I think whatever they have listed in the system as your address is where all mail will be sent so I would get that changed to your FL address asap, especially since you don't live at the old address at all. Also since you have FL AP I would not want any issues. My FL AP uses my Florida address and is paid with a credit card with FL address.
Ahhhhhhhh I see what you mean!

Yeah I think you’re probably right with that. It’s very odd they didn’t update it or store the FL address when I applied but I assume it was just for them to process the ‘sale’. They barely even looked at it to be honest; just a quick glance and then asked me to read out the address to make sure he spelt it right.
I paid for it upfront and will do when I renew but thankfully I’ve updated my MDE address now to reflect it! I guess with so many AP holders, they probably don’t even question it lol

Thank you for your help :)

Hey everyone,

If you go to your Profile on MDE and click on Account Settings, there will be a place on that page with 'Personal Information'. You can edit your address there, if you feel that it is important. .....'don't want you to miss out on those Passholder Magnets! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMopluto: Hope that works for you!

Ahhhhhhhh I see what you mean!

Yeah I think you’re probably right with that. It’s very odd they didn’t update it or store the FL address when I applied but I assume it was just for them to process the ‘sale’. They barely even looked at it to be honest; just a quick glance and then asked me to read out the address to make sure he spelt it right.
I paid for it upfront and will do when I renew but thankfully I’ve updated my MDE address now to reflect it! I guess with so many AP holders, they probably don’t even question it lol

Thank you for your help :)
It seems that updating one database, e.g. the Passholder database, doesn't carry over to another database, e.g. MDE. DVC recently began requiring 2-factor authentication to log into the member website, and owners are finding they have to enter a cell number into MDE and have it verified there before they can use it for 2FA for the DVC member site.

It seems that updating one database, e.g. the Passholder database, doesn't carry over to another database, e.g. MDE. DVC recently began requiring 2-factor authentication to log into the member website, and owners are finding they have to enter a cell number into MDE and have it verified there before they can use it for 2FA for the DVC member site.
Yeah it definitely seems to be the case. Good to know for future and hopefully anyone in a similar situation can use this info!
Thank you for your input; it genuinely has put my mind to rest that it wasn't just my account that was messed up/not updated :)

Yeah it definitely seems to be the case. Good to know for future and hopefully anyone in a similar situation can use this info!
Thank you for your input; it genuinely has put my mind to rest that it wasn't just my account that was messed up/not updated :)
On a trip in 2018, I didn't get a room notification because for some reason they tried to text a landline I had listed when I took a cruise in 2014. Somehow my "main" disney profile still had that number, even though I had BOOKED the world trip with my cell phone number.

I'm also perpetually amused by the PIN codes maiden name me gets with notes about how long it's been since maiden name me has visited. Uh yeah, maiden name me hasn't gone anywhere since 2014....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter