Annual Pass Booking

diamond57

Mouseketeer
Please can some-one help with the telephone number for booking to obtain the AP discount, as we tried 08448 008 111 and they said that they could not quote - dates we are after are not included in the 40% off. Also, what hours they are open or if the info can be found online?
Thanks

Your CM when you phoned is mistaken.

I have always phoned 08448 008 111 to get an AP room quote, and always got one :confused3 .

The phone line is open Monday to Friday, 8.15am to 7.45pm, Saturday 9.15am to 5.45pm, and Sunday 8.15am to 4.45pm.

You have to phone for an AP quote, you can't get the information online anywhere I'm afraid.

I got a quote on that number yest have to say for us I have never found the annual pass discount any good for example thinking of going at the end of march and was cheaper to book a disney package including park tickets than it was to have room only rate.

I can't believe that there was no discount on the room rate when they are offering 40% for packages at this time.

I did read somewhere in the past that you can only get a room only rate i think 90 days in advance so perhaps this was why?

I was also wondering about this. We just returned from our second trip with our APs (Dream). We live in France so they were really worth it for us. We stayed both times (2 nights) at Mariott's Village (which we LOVE!). But I can't help but wonder if there is a better deal to be had with the disney hotels and half board options.

I know with the Dream pass there are different times of the year that you can get a better discount off the hotels but how do I find this out? Do I have to call every time I'm thinking of going?

I'm not sure half board will ever be a good option for my kids (2/4) because they eat nothing but it might work for me and DH...

I feel like I just have a lot of information to learn...

angie

I was also wondering about this. We just returned from our second trip with our APs (Dream). We live in France so they were really worth it for us. We stayed both times (2 nights) at Mariott's Village (which we LOVE!). But I can't help but wonder if there is a better deal to be had with the disney hotels and half board options.

I know with the Dream pass there are different times of the year that you can get a better discount off the hotels but how do I find this out? Do I have to call every time I'm thinking of going?
I'm not sure half board will ever be a good option for my kids (2/4) because they eat nothing but it might work for me and DH...

I feel like I just have a lot of information to learn...

angie

The best discounts for AP holders are published with the Envie+ quarterly magazine. The next time the magazine is due out is at the very end of March/beginning of April. It will include published room % rate discounts for AP holders for April, May and June. If you're planning your next trip in those 3 months, you would be best to check these rates at the beginning of April, and book as soon as you can then.

Then the next magazine will publish for July, August, September, and the one after that will be for October, November and December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter