Annual pass discount and remote check in.

Donald Duck888

DIS Veteran
I used the Annual Pass discount on an upcoming trip for this Spring. I read that I would need to present annual pass upon check in. Does this mean I will not be able to use early check in and go direct to room?

Not a huge deal either way but just wondering.

Thanks

I used the Annual Pass discount on an upcoming trip for this Spring. I read that I would need to present annual pass upon check in. Does this mean I will not be able to use early check in and go direct to room?

Not a huge deal either way but just wondering.

Thanks
At the swan I had to check in at the desk with my discount(since it's a ap code). But if you booked through Disney for a Disney resort I would assume your ap is already attached so online check in should work. I could be wrong tho...

At the swan I had to check in at the desk with my discount(since it's a ap code). But if you booked through Disney for a Disney resort I would assume your ap is already attached so online check in should work. I could be wrong tho...
This would make sense ~ as long at the AP is activated and not a voucher. I have not had to go to the desk or show AP with an activated pass once direct to room started.

The only times I have had to show an AP was when I booked over the phone or with a TA. When I book online, I just do online check in and go to the room.

I checked in online a few days ago for my trip Nov 15th and I have AP discount at AKL. I renewed my AP this past July and I don't think I need to do anything since it's not a new AP and i don't think I've ever showed my AP for a room since they instituted magic bands. If u have a new AP, then not sure if u have to activate and show something at check in.

This is what I found in the past it's in the app and I did direct check in

Sounds good. Thanks to all for the responses and the info
AFAIK, if you book online, you can't even look at the AP discounted rooms unless you have an AP that will be active during the time of your reservation. So there's no need to show your AP at check-in.

If you called, I don't know what the procedure is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter