annual pass extension

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
Anyone know where I can find out how long my annual pass has been extended that was bought in September of 2019?

Contact UO either through twitter or through their pass-4-fun number, and they'll tell you

if you have linked your AP to the universal app , you may also see it's expiration date if it's been updated, but it might be best contacting them directly

I hope they extend the AP for Canadians longer than three months. The borders are still closed. They keep extending it every month. Right now they are closed until the end of Aug. and will probably extend it again.

Has anyone who is a Canadian AP holder rang them up to ask ? Or used chat feature to inquire?

I sent them an email about a month ago and they replied they hadn't considered it at that time and to keep watching their website for any updates.

Are there even park reservations left thru 2020 for APs. Trying to decide if our extension is worth it. I’m already holding 3 days of park reservations in August and don’t want to release them to check availability through December.

We grabbed some that I thought seemed pretty good for October at Royal Pacific about 6 weeks ago. Not 100% sure we will end up going but price was definitely right, so I booked.

Are there even park reservations left thru 2020 for APs. Trying to decide if our extension is worth it. I’m already holding 3 days of park reservations in August and don’t want to release them to check availability through December.
No reservations required for uor

I just upgraded to passes on July 1st and when I log into my Universal app it says my pass expires July 1, 2021. I tried to direct message through Twitter but I can't figure out how to do it. Is there a way to text?

Do you think they are even getting anywhere near a capacity cap at UOR? I havn't heard anyone discuss it.
There was only one day where VB hit capacity for a short period of time as far as I know.

If your staying on property then I believe you are guaranteed entry

I just upgraded to passes on July 1st and when I log into my Universal app it says my pass expires July 1, 2021. I tried to direct message through Twitter but I can't figure out how to do it. Is there a way to text?
The rest of this thread is talking about our passes being extended for the time the parks were closed from March-June. You bought yours after that. Are they offering more than 12 months for new AP's?

The rest of this thread is talking about our passes being extended for the time the parks were closed from March-June. You bought yours after that. Are they offering more than 12 months for new AP's?
Yes I bought my pass end of June and got 15 months I stead of 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter