Annual Pass for multiple room reservations?

Elle :)

DIS Veteran
Hi there. This may be a stupid question but I've had a really hard time finding an answer so here goes.

We are staying at OKW with my parents and niece (2 separate 1 bed villas). I already have the "fun & sun" discount applied to both reservations. I'm hoping for a better AP discount to come out. If the AP discount comes out, I know I can apply it to my reservation. Can it also be applied to my parents reservation?

Important details:
- They are in my "friends and family" list.
- They have a magic your way package with park tickets.
- They will be arriving at the hotel 1 day before us.

I appreciate your help. I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row, before the elusive AP discount comes out.

if the room isn't in your name, i don't think you can get the AP discount on your AP.

The word is that you can book 2 rooms per annual pass holder, I would suggest to have your name on both room reservations and you can assign the occupants as needed for check in purposes.

if the room isn't in your name, i don't think you can get the AP discount on your AP.
Thank you. :)

The word is that you can book 2 rooms per annual pass holder, I would suggest to have your name on both room reservations and you can assign the occupants as needed for check in purposes.

Thanks. If I remember correctly, the AP discount is usually for room only. Would they have to buy the tickets separately or can we add them on to the room reservation? Do you think check-in would be a problem, since they will be arriving the day before us?

Thanks. If I remember correctly, the AP discount is usually for room only. Would they have to buy the tickets separately or can we add them on to the room reservation? Do you think check-in would be a problem, since they will be arriving the day before us?
Disney states they will ask proo

If the room is under your name, they can ask for your ID at check in to verify the annual pass, it might not happens, Disney isn’t consistent when it comes to ask for proof at check in, specially with online checking, but is not guaranteed that you can skip the front desk, any hotel will not check your relatives when the reservations are under the name and credit card of someone who is not present. It would be a risky move.

Thank you guys. I appreciate the input.
Maybe I can convince them of the value of having an AP...:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter