• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual pass for Orlando and SD?

seashell724

DIS Veteran
I have been looking at the SW site but can't seem to find this info.

We are going to SW Orlando in Oct 2014. We are going to SWvSan Diego in Sept/Oct 2015.

Is there a yearly crossover annual pass that will cover both locations on it? Hoping to save some $.

I have been looking at the SW site but can't seem to find this info.

We are going to SW Orlando in Oct 2014. We are going to SWvSan Diego in Sept/Oct 2015.

Is there a yearly crossover annual pass that will cover both locations on it? Hoping to save some $.

Platinum Pass: 10 Amazing Parks
http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Book-Online/Tickets/AnnualPassesTourist?from=Top_Nav

There is also: http://sesameplace.com/en/langhorne/Season-Passes?from=Top_Nav

I think it is the Super Grover pass although the link is showing :

Big Bird Season Pass benefits plus:

Free preferred parking through 10/27/13 and the 2014 regular operating season
Free parking during 2013 and 2014 A Very Furry Christmas
Ride Again privileges at select Sesame Place attractions
Unlimited admission to SeaWorld® and Busch Gardens® through 12/31/14

The Sesame pass usually goes on sale around November.

Thanks. I don't think the pass would cover both my dates if they expire end of year and not when you buy them.
I also couldn't pull up he platinum pass on my iPod for some reason. :(

Thanks. I don't think the pass would cover both my dates if they expire end of year and not when you buy them.
I also couldn't pull up he platinum pass on my iPod for some reason. :(

:confused3

Annual Passes expire a year after you purchase them. Or you can get the 2 year option.

"SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa, Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ and Adventure Island Platinum members currently receive the following benefits:

UNLIMITED access for 1 or 2 years to SeaWorld Orlando (FL), San Diego (CA), and San Antonio (TX); Busch Gardens Tampa (FL) and Williamsburg (VA), Adventure Island ® (FL), Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ (FL, CA and TX), Water Country U.S.A (VA) and Sesame Place ® (PA) "

Oh. I read somewhere that they expire at the end of the calendar year. Thanks!

You may be confusing the Sesame pass. If you buy now it you get "Unlimited admission to SeaWorld® and Busch Gardens® through 12/31/14".

SO if they offer the same deal next year you could buy in Sept visit in Oct and then the following Oct.

Oh. I read somewhere that they expire at the end of the calendar year. Thanks!

Right, my Super Grover 2013 pass issued by Sesame Place cleary expires on December 31, 2013. I bought it on sale at the end of last year. And, since I did not pay for Christmas time at Sesame Place, my Super Grover pass expires on October 27, 2013, the end of the season at Sesame Place; so I get no more entries to Sesame Place after the end of October. However, my platimum benefits of the Super Grover pass expire at the end of the 2013 year. That's great for me, as so far, we've gone to Sesame Place this summer, and did SW San Diego two weeks ago. My pass was good for preferred parking and discounts in stores and restaurants at those parks. I get a bigger food discount at Sesame Place, but even the lesser discount at the other park was still a discount.

Lastly, with my Super Grover, I got discounted tickets to Discovery Cove this coming December, discounted tickets to the Fireside Feast at SW this holiday season, and discounted tickets to Christmas Town in Busch Gardens Tampa. In addition I will get preferred parking and entry to Aquadica and SW Orlando, as well as Water Country and Busch Gardens in Tampa until the end of this year. Works out great for our holiday family vacation in the SW Orlando area.

I thought it was a great deal for what we paid for the Super Grover passes.

I agree with the poster above - the Super Grover Pass has more than paid for itself. We purchased ours in August 2012 and received all of 2013 as well. We did the Sesame Place visit in August 2012, SeaWorld/Aquatica in April 2013, Sesame Place in August 2013 and with airfare so cheap from Boston to Orlando I am taking my DD back to Seaworld/Aquatica/DC for a long weekend getaway in December 2013. We received premium parking every time at each park without a hassle, received platinum seating at the Sesame and SeaWorld shows, 30% disc at SP and 10% disc at SW/Aq. I am meeting up with extended family for the trip in December and will be able to get them discounted SW daypasses as well. The Super Grover Pass is not available to everyone as it does have some resident restrictions, but for us it worked. I did end up having it shipped to the house rather than deal with the voucher bit at Sesame Place - I'm one of those who needs to have tix in hand prior to a trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter