Annual Pass help

KimK2006

DIS Veteran
I purchased an annual pass for the first time. I will use it for my upcoming trip in November. How do I activate the AP? Do I have to go to specific place?

I have read about taking our AP "card" to get discounts, etc. Will I be given this card when I check into the resort?

I purchased an annual pass for the first time. I will use it for my upcoming trip in November.
1. How do I activate the AP? Do I have to go to specific place?

2. I have read about taking our AP "card" to get discounts, etc.
3. Will I be given this card when I check into the resort?

1. Go to any ticket booth or Guest Relations.
Take along a legal photo ID.
2. Yes.
3. You won't get it at the resort.
You will get it at the booth when you activate the AP.
Be sure to ASK for the card.

Also, make sure you carry your ID with you at all times, as most often you will be asked to present ID with your passholder card to get a discount. At least in my limited experience. And always ask if there is a passholder discount. Enjoy the perks...and the parks!:tigger:

1. Go to any ticket booth or Guest Relations.
Take along a legal photo ID.
2. Yes.
3. You won't get it at the resort.
You will get it at the booth when you activate the AP.
Be sure to ASK for the card.

Thank you!

We stay at BWV, so we go to Guest Services at the IG. It doesn't take long as long as you have all the IDs you need. For us, it was Drivers license and our DVC card.
They should give you a plastic AP card as well as activating the AP. Be sure to get the card, you will need it for many discounts.

We are also activating in November. Does my 14 year old need ID? School ID OK?
We did not need ID to activate my 14 year old's pass, but some locations would not allow her a discount without ID. The next trip we took her school ID and she was able to use that for her discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter