Annual Pass Park-Pass Calendar

JMisery

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone knows but I'm new to being an Annual Passholder - I have the Pixie Pass :)
However when looking at dates for next year for potential dates/block out dates for when my family are visiting (so we can go to the parks together), the annual pass park-pass calendar ends at September 2023.
It says "Looking for Future Dates?" with a message about how they're constantly being added, etc etc.
Does anyone know when this month in particular is likely to open up? Or how far out you usually start seeing a specific month pop up on the calendar?

Hope that makes sense! Thank you in advance :)

Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone knows but I'm new to being an Annual Passholder - I have the Pixie Pass :)
However when looking at dates for next year for potential dates/block out dates for when my family are visiting (so we can go to the parks together), the annual pass park-pass calendar ends at September 2023.
It says "Looking for Future Dates?" with a message about how they're constantly being added, etc etc.
Does anyone know when this month in particular is likely to open up? Or how far out you usually start seeing a specific month pop up on the calendar?

Hope that makes sense! Thank you in advance :)
If you purchased it recently you will be able to make park passes for up to a year after purchase. After you activate it you can reserve parks for a year after your activation date.

It's just crossed my mind that September 2023 will be my renewal date - I'm being dumb! Thank you both so much for helping realign my brain haha
And is it still correct that I can upgrade my Annual Pass to ANY kind I like (Sorcerer for example) once the time comes? Because that doesn't have blockouts for the majority of the year which solves my problem!

And is it still correct that I can upgrade my Annual Pass to ANY kind I like (Sorcerer for example) once the time comes? Because that doesn't have blockouts for the majority of the year which solves my problem!
Yes, currently Disney is allowing passholders to renew to any level of annual pass they are eligible for. Obviously, they could stop this if they wanted to.

Last edited:
It's just crossed my mind that September 2023 will be my renewal date - I'm being dumb! Thank you both so much for helping realign my brain haha
As of now you can renew to any AP you’re eligible for once your 60-day renewal period opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter