Annual Pass (Pixie Dust) Activation Questions

set88

Mouseketeer
Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask!

I'm wondering what the procedure is for activating a Florida resident annual pass. I've seen a bit of conflicting information - will I need to activate the pass at guest services before I can use it or will I be able to just link the pass to my account and scan my Magic band to enter for the first time?

I did do the ID Me thing when I bought the passes - it seems that may count as Florida residency verification, but I want to be sure. Also wondering if that is good for both passes or just mine - I'm pretty sure I only had to do it once but bought a pass for my husband as well.

If I have to activate it at a park, can I do this before park open? How much earlier? We'll have early entry and would likely arrive pretty early for that. Is a driver's license good enough? We'll be in Disney Springs the day before our first park day, so activating it there (if possible) would also be an option.

Thank you for any help!

I did id.me after I bought tickets for me and my husband that was enough for magic bands to work when we showed up.

We did stop by guest services when there was a short line during the trip to pick up the 50th anniversary AP card. You could do this at Disney Springs if you wanted to make sure you are good to go. Florida Drivers License is enough to verify.

I did id.me after I bought tickets for me and my husband that was enough for magic bands to work when we showed up.

We did stop by guest services when there was a short line during the trip to pick up the 50th anniversary AP card. You could do this at Disney Springs if you wanted to make sure you are good to go. Florida Drivers License is enough to verify.
Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter