• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

annual pass rates are out

I don't know about you but I wouldn't feel comfortable trusting other website's codes instead of Disney's own. I am going straight to the main source.

LaPeyi said:
I don't know about you but I wouldn't feel comfortable trusting other website's codes instead of Disney's own. I am going straight to the main source.
Personally I would trust Mousesavers codes over Disney's.. Mousesavers has been good to me for year..I'd call with both codes ready

a*lil*bit*goofy said:
so to get these rates you need an annual pass....

YES

how much is an annual pass?
A regular adult annual pass is 415 + tax

lso if u have the AP can you still get the disney dining plan where u pay the $35/day per adult or whatever it is.
No, you can't stack discounts, if you get an AP room rate you can't add dining. In order to get dining you have to book a package which consists of paying for rooms at full price (rack rate), add dining and add at least a one day base ticket for everyone in your party.

and does the AP get you in to all hte parks? incl the water parks, Pleasure island, Disney quest?
A regular annual pass will only get you into the 4 parks, this is the 415 + tax ticket. A premium annual pass will get you into the water parks, DQ and the regular parks. These run somewhere in teh $500 range.

when I booked I just asked for the Ap rate. At the time they siad DVC was not part of it. I read on a page here they were included. Does anyone know? I did not give them the code this morning.

lso if u have the AP can you still get the disney dining plan where u pay the $35/day per adult or whatever it is.

If I book with an AP code, can I still get the dining discount of 20% for up to a party of 10, for a $60 yearly fee? I think this is not the same dining plan as the $35/day plan. :confused3

If I book with an AP code, can I still get the dining discount of 20% for up to a party of 10, for a $60 yearly fee? I think this is not the same dining plan as the $35/day plan.
You are thinking of the Disney Dining Experience.
That is an additional annual fee, and allows 20% off most any place any time. Not all, and not always. But an awful lot.
The Disney Dining Plan (DDP) is the dining plan tied to a WDTC package.

Aisling said:
If I book with an AP code, can I still get the dining discount of 20% for up to a party of 10, for a $60 yearly fee? I think this is not the same dining plan as the $35/day plan. :confused3

The Disney Dining Experience? Sure! You can use that at any of the restaurants that accept it at any time. You don't even have to be staying on-site. You *must* be a FL resident or have an AP in order to buy one. (The AP rate is $60/year) :thumbsup2

I have been trying to go on the passholder website to checkout the new AP rates for July and each time it says "system error, try back later". Anyone else having the same problem?

lvloopingbag said:
EZU is for if you call in the AP rate, and EZT is if you book it online......

I gave the EZT code when I called in and they accepted it.

denman007 said:
What are the discount percents? I don't see them on mousesavers yet.

OKW & SSR - flat $110 off. YC/BC/BWI start at $189, which is $116 off (looks like all views are $116 off).

You need to purchase the DDE prior to going to Disney. They do not sell the card on site. I got my voucher for annual pass and called with my voucher number to order DDE. Disney is mailing the card to me. :groom: :bride: princess: princess: princess:

Already had reservations at the Yacht Club for July 23-29 and was just waiting for the code. What an amzing price drop once that deal is applied! I sure hope they add the discount for August, since I already know we're going back in August 2007 and hope to have a code for the AP once again.

pixie dust 112 said:
You need to purchase the DDE prior to going to Disney. They do not sell the card on site. I got my voucher for annual pass and called with my voucher number to order DDE. Disney is mailing the card to me. :groom: :bride: princess: princess: princess:

If you don't get your card before your trip you can get a temporary card at GS.

That is an amazing discount. I am sorry that the APers were not able to get the deal first. :-(

Take Care,
Matthew

I hope this means that Disney will be coming out with new codes for July for the rest of the resorts soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter