• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

annual pass renewal

galaxy

<font color=990066>I change the colour each Sunday
hope someone can help.

My DH has a Silver Annual Pass...we cannot read the barcode any longer so cannot renew online. He telephoned today and Seaworld cannot help either as they need the bar code to renew (according to them they have thousands of people who have bought passes with DH's name around the same time.

Our pass will have run out by the time we get there this year.

Is there a grace period before the option for renewal runs out? I hope so!

Was your pass bought at the same time or paid for with the same method of payment (credit card,etc)? I know if I log in with my barcode I can see my daughter's pass and that was purchased months after my renewal.

I dont have a pass...we only bought one to get parking and discounts...the rest of us had a different ticket.

Its probably likely that if we cant renew after the date we will just buy another pass...it'll be cheaper to do that probably than have another 20 min call from the UK.

Havent got a countdown but we go in just over 2 weeks for 24 nights:banana:

Janie
:)

Unfortunately I think SW take little notice of their international visitors at least from the UK, I can log into the the passport website, which has seriously declined over the last 4 months but despite the passport website recognizing my details when I try to check my renewal details I get not found on that website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter