annual pass renewal

kam1011

Mouseketeer
We renewed our AP's (went from gold to platinum) but haven't used them yet. Will we have to go back to guest services to activate like when they are new? Or do they just work? We've always let the passes lapse in between so I've never actually "renewed" before.

I have renewed 2x and never had to go back to GR I was there when my passed ended on April 27 and on my Birthday April 28 I just walked in like any other day.

We renewed our AP's (went from gold to platinum) but haven't used them yet. Will we have to go back to guest services to activate like when they are new? Or do they just work? We've always let the passes lapse in between so I've never actually "renewed" before.

You will still need to go to Guest Relations to pick up your new AP "ID Card" in order to get next year's discounts.

Oh yes, that is right but you can really do that any time does not need to be first thing in the morning before you can get in type of thing

We discovered that if you renew online or in person, you don’t need to activate. If you call to renew, you do. Of course, there can always be other tech issues, too.

At some point, you will need to go to a guest services and get your AP card because you will need it in order to redeem discounts. There is also always the possibility of tech issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter