• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

annual pass sales??

Also, if anyone in your traveling party is active duty or retired military, military tickets are extremely reasonably priced compared to other ticket media. The military member will need to be with you to activate the tickets, and they are limited to 6 tickets. Tickets would be 4 or 5 days, and should be ordered several months in advance from their local military base or ticket office.
Shades of Green is also another option. You can even pre order the tickets and they will come already activated via fed ex

Last edited:
Like many I'm waiting to see if APs will be offered again soon. I have four DVC stays booked for the second half of the year - 4th of July, F&W, early December and NYE. If no AP sales in the near future my most likely choice would be to keep the 4th of July reservation if I can get a California Grill reservation for the evening of the 3rd or 4th ( no theme park ticket needed ) and maybe keep the early December one ( fireworks / Christmas stuff / CP ). I'd cancel the others and bank the points.
Like a lot of others, our work schedules lend themselves better to 3-4 long weekend trips rather than a full week or two. Without APs, a lot of the value of DVC just isn't there to the same degree.

We were lucky to renew our APs just before they froze sales, but if we can't reliably get them in the future, it just doesn't make sense to pay for single use tickets multiple times per year. We'd probably sell about half our points and drop down to 1 visit per year and then spend the additional money on other vacations. With current Disney prices there are a LOT of alternative vacations in the same price point (international travel, cruises, etc.) that are looking more and more tempting.

I'm hoping they are waiting to hear how that lawsuit in CA from an AP holder shakes out then get back to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter