• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes (AP) Benefits

redoschi

Mouseketeer
We're going to Orlando in a week and I got myself an annual pass for free parking and discounts in merchandise and dining.

I've just read on the Sea World Pass Members page that on January saturdays all Passmembers have a 20% discount on regular cafeteria-style dining locations and 20% on all gift shops! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We're planning on going 2 days to SW and a day to BG and the second of the SW days is Saturday Jan 26th! I'll leave all my merchandise to buy on this second day and we're already doing a regular dining place (probably Voyager's Smokehouse).

This is my first time as a SW passmember and I'm loving these discounts! :thumbsup2

I'd just like to confirm, this specific 20% deal mentions it isn't valid on Sharks Underwater Grill. Is the regular 10% from the AP valid there? :confused:
We have a reservation for our first SW day and I'd love to use the discount for our meal there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter