• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

If you buy an annual pass on 4/13 does the 1 year clock start running when you first use it or on 4/13. I believe it used to be when you used it but who knows with the new Disney.

What is the process for DVC to purchase? Can we purchase on Disney website if our DVC status is linked?

You used to be able to…..

Thanks - hopefully that's still the case. We bought the passes literally earlier this week. LOL hindsight is 20/20...we'll get our use out of the APs anyway obviously - but applying those tickets would make me feel better!

Quick question. If I buy one these passes on line when they go on sale, how long can I wait to activate it? Or does it start the day I buy it? We're not going to WDW until October this year or March next year. Thanks Canadian Tom

Yeah!!! I soo could have used them last year. Now hopefully they do not play the game of only for a limited time and then close it again. Cause this year I am not going to WDW so cannot justify paying for AP since I am doing Aulani and then just a couple Disneyland so no reason to by an AP. But then the next year I have two trips planned for WDW.

Upgrades of AP levels are also available outside ones renewal window. Info is posted on Disney World app.

Last edited:
How do passes work now? Do you get a voucher or are they active as of date of purchase? We always renewed until covid so I'm not sure how it works currently.

This is very good news. Hope IT is ready lol.

Those passes have a lot of holidays blocked though? I want one but our next trip is over NYE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter