ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

I think the only people eligible will be under 18 and people on your official contract/deed.

In the past, I have bought them for my wife. She's not on the deed. She doesn't even have my same last name. However, she does have the same address.

She can not get DVC discounts since she doesn't have a blue card (or now digital blue card), but we have been able to purchase the same AP for her.

In the past, I have bought them for my wife. She's not on the deed. She doesn't even have my same last name. However, she does have the same address.

She can not get DVC discounts since she doesn't have a blue card (or now digital blue card), but we have been able to purchase the same AP for her.

Oh interesting - i stand corrected. I assumed it would work like membership extras where you can only buy if you are an eligible DVC Y member with your own blue card.

So, if we wanted to buy the Incredi-pass instead, can we buy that on the 13th, or do we have to wait until the 20th? The e-mail only says that we can buy the Sorcerer on the 13th.

You know this makes me wonder how the website's going to work to verify eligibility. Is it just the people on your contract or everybody in your household? And how do we verify that online? In person they look at your driver's license or a photo ID. I'm just wondering.

FYI I'm asking for others in my family. I already have an AP. I bought it in August 2021 when they briefly resumed sales. Been renewing it ever since.
Also curious. Last time we had passes for our household, I was on the phone for that. My husband's name is not on our deed. How will I be able to prove he has the same address online?

IIRC when Magic Keys resumed sales at DL they were suspended a day later. Is this accurate? Should I try to buy (upgrade) the first day?

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
CC is queued up and a reminder is in my calendar.

This is so awesome. I have 22 days planned in the next 12 months. And we were only planning on going to Universal because Disney tickets were just too high.
We even discussed and agreed to sell off our contracts except for one because APs were not available.

Question I need help with. I need to buy the annual passes as I have been without since buying dvc and I have a couple of single day tickets attached to my account.

i am going to wdw in June and want to ONLY use my single day tickets. I will go again in November and in November activate and start using my annual pass.

The question I need help with please

how do I make sure in June my annual passes are not activated and I use only my single day tickets?

What is the process for DVC to purchase? Can we purchase on Disney website if our DVC status is linked?
Yes, you can purchase online. This is confirmed in the email.

Question I need help with. I need to buy the annual passes as I have been without since buying dvc and I have a couple of single day tickets attached to my account.

i am going to wdw in June and want to ONLY use my single day tickets. I will go again in November and in November activate and start using my annual pass.

The question I need help with please

how do I make sure in June my annual passes are not activated and I use only my single day tickets?
Unless something has changed, you have to go to guest services to activate a pass. Scanning through a turnstile will not activate a pass.

The guest services step is necessary to verify membership and eligibility for the passes. For example, I can buy APs for household members that are NOT on the membership, so they need to verify they live at my address.

⁶To purchase the Disney Sorcerer Pass, Disney Vacation Club Members must be eligible for Membership Extras. Membership Extras are incidental benefits - these offers are subject to availability, change or termination and may require a fee. General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.

Any chance you can paste the info? I’m in Europe and the link is sending me to a different url
That page had a link to another page with this information:

Florida residents may be eligible to upgrade regular theme park tickets into an available Annual Pass. Learn which Annual Pass types may be available.
Annual Pass type upgrade is subject to prior ticket usage. A ticket used on a blockout date for an Annual Pass type cannot be upgraded into that Annual Pass type. For example, the Disney Pixie Dust Pass has blockout dates on Saturdays, Sundays and other peak periods. If you use a ticket on a Saturday, that ticket cannot be upgraded into a Disney Pixie Dust Pass.
Upgrading Your Ticket
  • 1-Day Ticket: Upgrade on the same day you use the ticket
  • Multi-Day Ticket: Upgrade through the last day of use for your ticket entitlements
Your pass will be valid for one year from the first day the original theme park ticket was used.
For more information, please use the Annual Passholder Help Form to email our dedicated Help Team with any questions you may have. Or, call (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
*Examples of ticket types that are not eligible for upgrades include special event tickets, complimentary tickets and water park tickets.

At 1k it doesn't work for me, but I'm glad it's back for people who want it.
Also, there is language that the DVC sorcerer pass may be available at times when the general public AP is not available. It looks like DVC members will get priority in the future for new passes. A good sign that 1) Disney value enough DVC members to give an additional "perk" 2) DVC recognized how important the AP is for DVC members and have requested and possibly fought for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter